The target server in question is identical in every way to another one . WF3 has worked from the local subnet’s probe all along and it’s being addressed by IP from the probe MON1. I moved that WF1 device+sensors to the root probe here in my home office and the device and all sensors worked via IP. In all cases I also tried various authentications to no avail including a device configured authentication .
Drivers likely actually show as Microsoft Drivers but I am not going to look through those as there are too many and I don’t know what would be wrong in the listing anyway. Microsoft do the same thing with realtek audio drivers, change the creator name to Microsoft. Unplugging the controller ceased the behaviour. The old one that I returned didn’t cause this issue.
This problem just arrived all on its own. I’ve had a troublesome WMI connection also and I used Nick’s Name-not-IP method and it worked. Just wanted to add a troubleshooting step to this error.
I tried some of the suggestions, changing time server and changing the URL in the registry then refreshing devices, but no dice. The only thing left to try is to disable driver updates from Redmond, but I’m not doing that. I am getting the same errors and warnings every time I…
Upon restart of my PC Device Install Service starts and Windows re-installs the device of my old gamepad controller as shown in my screenshot above with the greyed out device. Yeah, I don’t see it changing anything either. That is extremely frustrating, but at this point automating agricraft it sounds like there is a pending driver install that is missing a source location (hence it see’s it as offline). One of the solutions I can suggest is to restore from a system image, though that can be a bit of a pain if you don’t back things up on a regular basis.